Gah. I hate getting behind. I also hate the feeling of those bad habits niggling ever so slightly in my rear view mirror.
It’s nothing drastic, but I find it throws me off balance and surprisingly, takes me a couple of days to feel like I’m back on track again.
A good thing, I say!
Anyway … I must back track to Week 20, as promised. It was adding the 7 levels of thinking to go along with the 5 tools for expanding … so, to refresh, those were Fear, Guilt, Anger, Hurt Feelings and Unworthiness.
We have learned to take those 5 feelings and turn them around; acknowledge them for what they are, then use them in a positive light. So what are the companion tools?
1. Copy – we are copying what we are doing and learning
2. Effective – what is more effective? If you can create a positive effect then you become …
3. Efficient – being effective in the right way makes you efficient
4. Improving – all great innovators, motivators, entrepreneurs are always striving to improve not only in their work but most importantly, in themselves
5. Cutting – eliminating things that will not drive you towards your goal. Garbage in, garbage out.
6. Different – we’ve learned to look at things differently; mainly, thinking for ourselves. We are individuals, not sheep in the herd.
7. Impossible – I m possible – when you believe that the impossible becomes possible – because everything truly is!
As we get closer to the end of our 6 month journey, the culmination of our readings, exercises, thoughts, writings have all changed my perspective of not only life, but of myself.
It’s learning to step outside the comfort zone and be the original, unique, me. I am in control of my thoughts, my life and my destiny. I’ve been putting practise into action; time to put on the big girl pants and let go of the hand.
It’s making sure the eight ball is the last one in the pocket.